Our fabulous Operations Team just wrapped up an extensive corporate event out of the JW Marriott Palm Desert. Entertainment enhancements were the name of the game for the opening reception, as our clients selected a “Music Fest” theme to coincide with their special guest performer, Rob Thomas. The Event Team DMC organized and managed a number of supplemental entertainment elements over the course of the program. Here’s a glimpse of some of our favorites:
1. Electric Girls: These funky glow girls welcomed arriving guests and made for wonderful photo opportunities.
2. Vintage Photobus: This unique spin on the ever-popular photo booth is one of our favorite enhancements because it perfectly represents the spirit and style of Southern California.
3. Water Sphere: A pool party of artistic expression? Yes please!
4. Crown Crafts: Nothing says peace, love, and happiness quite like hippy headwear!
5. Glow Bubble Artist: This performer wow’d the crowd with fancy smoke-filled bubbles and glowing embellishments.
6. Flash Tattoos/Henna Artists: All the fun of a real tattoo, only no pain and no regrets!
This Palm Springs corporate event was one of the first that our newest Operations member Kim Derr was able to experience from start to finish, so we asked for her insight. She said, “Seeing each event from setup to breakdown really put into perspective the value of using a destination management company. There are so many moving parts from venue rental to décor to food and beverage. Meeting Managers have enough as it is on their plate during a meeting that the benefit to hiring a DMC for these individual events seems invaluable.”
If you are a meeting planner looking to organize your next Southern California event, allow The Event Team to take some of the heavy lifting off your hands. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 888.EVENT.88 for a custom proposal!