5 Benefits of Using a DMC (Specifically, The Event Team!)
by Rachelle Kirchner, Operations Manager
1. Local Experts. We work here, we live here. Reputations are important but relationships are even more important. Part of our service is recommending restaurants, tour companies and venues who we have developed a relationship with who not only gives us fair pricing (which we pass along to our clients) but also the piece of mind that our guests are being taken care of.
2. One Invoice, One Check. The big stress of paying vendors on time and making sure they will show up knowing all the details that have been discussed is relieved by using The Event Team. We are a one-stop shop!
3. On-site support. If you can’t be at the event, we will be, to make sure all details are taken care of and guests have a fantastic time.
4. Flexible and Versatile. DMC’s are also very flexible in the services they provide so if you come to Southern California with one group who wants dinners in San Diego and another group who wants tours in Santa Barbara, we provide all of those services. You therefore have ONE contact for ALL of your Southern California needs, making it easier on your end to ensure everything is taken care of.
5. Global Reach. Our strong alliance with Hosts Global Alliance makes it easy for you to find a trusted DMC partner no matter where your business takes you! You can expect the same quality of service whether you are in Los Angeles or Beijing. With over 60 DMCs worldwide, our event expertise reaches far and wide! We can put you directly in touch with an account representative for next year’s meeting destination…and next year’s….and next year’s…but don’t forget to come back to Southern California and visit The Event Team!